On the evening of September 26th, the Massey Theatre will be transformed into an ethereal courtyard, immersing audiences into the timeless and ancient art forms from the Indian sub-continent. You are invited to a journey of emotions, through Indian classical music and dance, where some of the finest artists will showcase their exquisite and explosive talents in their art forms. Such will be the passion they create, intoxicating the spirit with melodies and rhythms, that undoubtedly, your ears will begin to see, and the eyes listen.
The 9th Annual Mushtari Begum Festival of Indian Classical Music and Dance returns.
Headline performances will be given by the Ghazal/Tabla Wizard Cassius Khan, the Kathak Queens Amika Kushwaha and Prajakta Trehan, and will also feature the Tabla Maestro Ustad Amarjeet Singh and the Dilruba Maestro Baljit Singh.
What a beautiful and inspiring way for all of us to once again join together in a live concert to soak in healing vibes and mastery of Indian music and dance!
Reduced Capacity and Special Ticketing Structure for Safe Physical Distancing
We are committed to bringing you inspiring live music and dance in a way that is safe and responsible.
- We have limited the number of seats available to ensure safe physical distancing. Only 50 seats in a 1,260 seat theatre are made available.
- Tickets are purchased by section, rather than for specific seats.
- Performance duration is set to 75 minutes to ensure the safety of all of our patrons
- On the day of the concert, The Massey Theatre will help you to access seat(s) within the section you have purchased, to ensure physical distancing protocols are followed.
- Ticket purchasers will be provided with more information and special instructions prior to the concert date.
- Please feel welcome to contact the Massey Ticket Centre with any questions you may have. 604-521-5050